What an amazing week! Dots reached #2 on the Top Free iPhone apps chart, and it’s on the way to a million players by the end of the day. Thanks so much for playing! There’s a lot more in the works.
How to Score
Squares, square, squares. Squares, or any enclosed shape, remove all other dots of that color, giving you extra points, as well as increasing the likelihood of getting another square. Get on a roll with squares, and you’ll be rolling on up to the high scores.
When used wisely, the three power ups at the bottom of the game can have a big impact on your score. Use dots to buy the powers. Get more dots for every dot removed from a game, or, if you’re short on time, buy ‘em.
· Stop the clock once a game for 5 seconds
· Great for squeezing in extra points
· When you have shrinkers, double tap a dot to remove it from the board
· Good for getting dots out of the way in order to make a square or long connections
· Great for the start of a game, to get the ball rolling
· Can be used once a game
Issues We’re Working On
· Colorblind mode
· iPad Support
· Repetitive dots of the same color falling down
· Scores not being up to date (should now be fixed)
Want a few Dots stickers? Send your address to email@example.com
Connect with us